Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To all my readers....

Hi everybody.. I am sorry if I haven't been blogging much lately. I have been really busy, getting my kids ready for school, visiting friends before the end of the summer, and doing bits and pieces in my classroom in preparation for September. I have worked on paperwork and administrative tasks these last few weeks (not worth writing about!!). However, I have also sorted a few issues I had in language and mathematics in terms of observation and organisation. So, I am writing about that (and other bits and pieces) at the moment and I should be able to post very soon. SOoooo, bear with me a little while longer and I should have a lot to share with you in a couple of days. Thanks again for all your support.
Aude x

1 comment:

Please leave your comment right here. Thank you :)